Sunday, March 11, 2012

More Re-Ment

I'll be honest, the past week I've been so lazy. I haven't felt like doing much of anything, and that means updating my blogs. xD

For lack of BJD news, I'm posting more Re-Ment things. I was cleaning up my apartment today, and I found some of the Re-Ment stuff I had bought a while back. Before I got my Yo-SD, I kind of bought Re-Ment on impulse because it's just too cute. Plus, they have a lot of Rirakkuma sets, and I adore Rirakkuma! Of course, all the sets I found in my apartment were all Rirakkuma. That wasn't on purpose, I promise you that, lol. They just happen to have some of the cutest things, in my opinion~ ^_^


That about it!

Unfortunately, Natsuki still doesn't have any clothing. I was going to go to a doll convention today, but I was far too tired for working all week (and Saturday) that I decided to stay inside. I also haven't had a chance to run to Tokyo to visit some doll shops. I probably won't until the end of the month. I'm going to Tokyo to see a friend before she leaves for the States, so I figure I can stop by some doll shops while I'm already there. I promise he will have clothing soon...hopefully. xD

1 comment:

  1. I really need to get some Rilakkuma rement, I have lots Hello Kitty stuff but I think Rilakkuma is cuter!

    ReplyDelete